Wednesday 11 November 2009

Image Work On Photoshop


After I had finished adjusting the colours on the original photo to make it less blue and improve the quality of the photo, I wanted to use it alone, without having the background. I painted the background of the photo out by adding a layer mask on the new layer where the photo was copied to. Using the colours black and white, I could either paint parts of the photo out or back in, so I cut the figure out as perfectly as I could. As the person being framed was sitting down I could not cut around the figure completely as it would look like she is floating in only air, so therefore I used the shift key to create straight lines and cut out the rest of the figure in an exciting way but also to show the bench she is sitting on. I had decided that this would be my main image within my school magazine front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment