Friday 13 November 2009

Backround Experiments On School Front Cover


I had started to think about my background of my front cover for the school magazine. I discovered that Fortismere's school colours are light green and light blue so I experimented with those colours on the background and found that it did not work too well. My intention was to create a school magazine front cover and having these two colours on the background work with the main image although the colour compliment each other. For these reasons I did not use this background. I then decided to encorporate a photo that I took near the early stages of this project of the school buildings as the background. I used the filter tab and then distort to distort the background into a charcole looking image. I then made it slightly darker so it seemed as if it is more "charcoley". I also did this to draw less attention to the background in contrast to the main image, but still to have it look stunning. Above on the left is what the background of my school magazine front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment