Thursday 8 October 2009

What I have been doing so far in Photoshop

In mr Kenny's lessons I have been working in Photoshop. I had to take a picture of an area within the school campus to use within Photoshop. I chose the sports facilities to take pictures of, as sports is what I can talk about the most in my magazine. I had to choose one of the pictures I took and using Photoshop edit it. I learnt how to use the various tools, although not all of them but certainly the main ones which would allow me to do an extensive range of editing. The picture that I was using for editing was a picture where I could experiment and grasp a great understanding of the tools and how to use them.

2 comments:

  1. Ok good Ahmed - parhaps you could post a few images to illustrate your points about the various tools?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definately get round to that sir.

    ReplyDelete