Friday 16 October 2009

Improving Test Magazine Cover on Photoshop


After I had edited my background layer I took a few other close up photographs from which the two shown on top of the background were used. I wanted to create a 3D popping out effect which I have seen on some covers. With this experiment, I have become more familiar with the tools of photoshop and can now confidently use the tools as necessary to create the popping out effect. I had edited the two photos by adding a layer mask and discarding the parts of the photo which I did not want to use. I did not do them both accurately as this was only my experiment. I am now going to take a few more close up shots of students and also equipment (mise-en-scene) to perhaps use for my front cover. For the background I may use a plain background but this experiment has made me understand what I am going to do.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent Ahmed. Looking forward to seeing your new close up shots next lesson. Remember to think about the lighting!

    ReplyDelete